Brunette versus Blonde... what's so funny about that?

Time to lighten up a little... as in blonde jokes :)
If you don't have any sense of humor today, please pass on this post... ok?

It will be hard enough already even when you do have one... lol... and why do the redheads always get left out? ... well, maybe not quite always :)
Some are funny and some not as much. The funniest ones I used in a past post but some of these are still really good though.
If you're a blonde and can't understand any of the blonde jokes, message me and I will explain them to you... I don't get the ones about brunettes... lol

Brunette versus Blonde... what's so funny about that?Include a caption for your image…

1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute. I’m a natural blonde. Strawberry blonde to be precise. I was brunette for a little bit in college. Being blonde is way more fun! It also gives me an excuse when I have my ditzy moments.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stop laughing at that grenade joke! These are epic! 😆😆😆

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am a defender of the oppressed, of those that are challenged physically or mentally. I will show my claws, hiss and bite anyone that is mean or make fun of those that cannot defend themselves for whatever reason or that are being taken advantage of in a way or another.

I can and will laugh at any blond (e) jokes as long as they are decent and not demeaning to a very person in particular. The same goes to any kind of jokes aimed at a specific group (the Newfies for the Canadian, the Belgians or Swiss).

I have empathy for those poor blondes that must day in and day out take jokes upon jokes. I know this very gifted blonde girl on a social platform that could put anyone to shame.

But enough preaching! I want to hear more blondes jokes please!.

Here's my little contribution:

After robbing a bank, a blond, a brunette, and a redhead duck into an alley where they hide in potato sacks. The cops first go to the sack with the brunette in it and kick it. The brunette says, "Meow." They go to the sack with the redhead and kick it. She says, "Woof, woof." Last, they kick the sack with the blond, and she says, "Po-ta-to."

1|1
    0|0
  • Two Canadian blondes were really excited because they had saved up for years and we're finally going to Disneyland. They plan the trip and all the details for months. Finally they left, and it took them 2 days of driving to get there. The map said they were only a mile away, and they saw a sign that said, "Disneyland, left".

So they turned around and went home.

2|1
    0|0
  • a blonde was driving down the highway busy knitting. the police officer pulls alongside her and yells pull over. it happens a few times and he decides to cut her off to stop her. he gets out and abruptly asks her, did you not hear i said pull over. she stares back at him and says;" but officer this is a jersey i am knitting not a pull over :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I Love blondes and Yes blonde jokes are great , There are so many of them but my recent favorite one is... A blonde was driving in a convertable through the country side, beautiful day out , sun shining , Wind Blowing she thought the herself this is so Amazing. As she was slowly driving , she noticed a Hay field and she loved how the hay was swaying in the Wind so she slows down even more to look at it , as she is looking she notices a blonde Girl in a row boat trying to paddle in the middle of the field , the blonde slammed on her Brakes jumped out of the car and yelled at the other blonde from roadside saying YOU ARE THE REASON THEIR ARE SO MANY BLONDE JOKES!!! IF I KNEW HOW TO SWIM I COME KICK YOUR ASS!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always had blonde as my favorite hair color. It's just so extra feminine, especially wavy blonde hair. Those locks are like sunshine on a golden field.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is so much anti-blonde hate today I can miss these jokes.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

You also failed to read my 2nd sentence and if your Avatar is suppose to be a close depiction of you, then yes... you are blonde... lol

• 3d

In fact I'm blonde and I do have a sense of humor.

• 3d

Ok, I think I understand what you are saying :)

• Funny, even though i like blondes, brunettes, redheads and girls with black hair 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of those were very funny. Great post. Thank you. It's nice to know there are some women with a sense of humor still.

1|0
    0|0
  • The 25 cent thing I have actually heard before some blonde asked me

2|0
    0|0
  • gair color doesn't matter till you are seeing some 1 cuz once you see them they should tell true hair color

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's mean

1|0
    0|0
  • The blondness comes naturally for me haha

1|0
    0|1
  • I love blonde jokes 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣