Brunette versus Blonde... what's so funny about that?

Time to lighten up a little... as in blonde jokes :)
If you don't have any sense of humor today, please pass on this post... ok?

It will be hard enough already even when you do have one... lol... and why do the redheads always get left out? ... well, maybe not quite always :)
Some are funny and some not as much. The funniest ones I used in a past post but some of these are still really good though.
If you're a blonde and can't understand any of the blonde jokes, message me and I will explain them to you... I don't get the ones about brunettes... lol

Brunette versus Blonde... what's so funny about that?Include a caption for your image…

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute. I’m a natural blonde. Strawberry blonde to be precise. I was brunette for a little bit in college. Being blonde is way more fun! It also gives me an excuse when I have my ditzy moments.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stop laughing at that grenade joke! These are epic! 😆😆😆