What to do about a friend that rejected you a year ago and still is acting funny today?

11

11
  • Just continue living. If she made it clear that she doesn't want anything more... just move on in that espect. If you can stay friends, okay, if not, oh well. There's a lifetime to make new friends.

• 5d

If she hasn’t initiated contact in two months it is clear she don’t want to be friends?

• 4d

I just don’t get it. I’m not flirty and I’m respectful of her decision and I’m still not successful. She doesn’t want to hang out at all. It’s been a long time so I just want lo be friends at this point. She doesn’t contact me unless I contact her. Petty stuff like that I don’t understand. In the past there would be long periods of time we won’t talk and then she’ll come back with a issue about a guy.

• 4d

You'll never get it. That last part however, tells me she's using you as an emotional napkin. Unless you make it clear to her that this situation isn't doing it for you, she'll keep behaving this way, until she decides to leave you alone, or until you cut her off/block her. It's clear manipulation at this point. Not worth it. If you let people disrespect you, they'll keep doing it.

• She just want to be friend with you, that's all

• 5d

If that is the case why is she still acting weird and not talking to me?

• 5d

If she not talking to you and don't even starring at you that's mean she not really care about you, i think you should move on, there's got a lot of girl outside

• 5d

I haven’t seen her in a year and we live in the same city. I only want her for some reason.