Can you guys give me advice for this girl?

There’s this cute Arab girl at my gym I befriended in the winter. We got really close over texting. We talk about and stuff she knows I had a rough life and I know she’s been going through things. We both expressed a love for each other but an innocent one I told her I loved her like a sister but she turned 19 today I was with her and some other friends last night and she wore makeup and she looked sexy. I loved looking into her eyes. She noticed something was off she asked me what was wrong I want to tell her nothing was wrong that I was just blown away by her beautiful eyes but I don’t want to be creepy. I’m taking her out Friday afternoon and we’re gonna have dinner around 6-7 pm at this Italian restaurant.
I even want to buy her a bracelet but I don't know cause if she’s not into me than I’m gonna look weird but these are the kinds of texts she sends me

She called me pretty last night and when I told her happy birthday she was like “thanks boo” in a text. She looked amazing last night. I think she’s cute without makeup but with it she was gorgeous especially her eyes

this is what I’m thinking of wearing but not sure if it’s too casual and what shoes to wear (maybe purple vans or black Jordan eclipses)
So blue skinny jeans and a white t shirt with the heart cause love

I’m taking her to a temple and a Italian restaurant. It’s not officially a date. But I don't know
Is she in to me? Does she suspect I’m into her? I make her cry a lot she’s like “really?” When I told her I’m taking her to dinner and spoiling her because I want her to know what she means to me

12