Can you guys give me advice for this girl?

There’s this cute Arab girl at my gym I befriended in the winter. We got really close over texting. We talk about and stuff she knows I had a rough life and I know she’s been going through things. We both expressed a love for each other but an innocent one I told her I loved her like a sister but she turned 19 today I was with her and some other friends last night and she wore makeup and she looked sexy. I loved looking into her eyes. She noticed something was off she asked me what was wrong I want to tell her nothing was wrong that I was just blown away by her beautiful eyes but I don’t want to be creepy. I’m taking her out Friday afternoon and we’re gonna have dinner around 6-7 pm at this Italian restaurant.
I even want to buy her a bracelet but I don't know cause if she’s not into me than I’m gonna look weird but these are the kinds of texts she sends me

She called me pretty last night and when I told her happy birthday she was like “thanks boo” in a text. She looked amazing last night. I think she’s cute without makeup but with it she was gorgeous especially her eyes

this is what I’m thinking of wearing but not sure if it’s too casual and what shoes to wear (maybe purple vans or black Jordan eclipses)
So blue skinny jeans and a white t shirt with the heart cause love

I’m taking her to a temple and a Italian restaurant. It’s not officially a date. But I don't know
Is she in to me? Does she suspect I’m into her? I make her cry a lot she’s like “really?” When I told her I’m taking her to dinner and spoiling her because I want her to know what she means to me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hey bro, just go for it. The worst thing she can say is no, but it’s clear that she shows interest. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

No in terms of what because im picking her up at 3 that’s already established and set in stone. But do you think she’s into me and what do you think of the outfit idea? Too casual? Im just nervous even though her and I are so transparent.

• Show All
    • 4d

Of course, man. I think she knows that it’s a date.

• 4d

We haven’t spoken much today. I just woke up to her text that I made her cry with my words I told her a woman as strong beautiful and intelligent such as herself shouldn’t be taken for granted and that’s why I’m taking her out

• Of course she's into you
    Yes, she suspects you're into her
    The crying... ok... whatever

SO what advice do you want? It seems normal to me

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

How do you know she’s into me? How do you know she thinks I’m into her? I ask cause I’m not the best looking guy but she told me I’m a sweetheart she tells me how sweet and innocent I am and it makes her cry. Also is the outfit a good or bad choice and what shoes should I wear?

• Show All
    • 3d

Is this like a date or just hanging out for her

• 3d

Does it really matter? There's no need to label everthing

• Don’t buy her anything yet, speak to her in the dinner and see how things go. Middle easterners are usually very family oriented, so her family might have a problem with it. I say confront your feelings first, and then work from there. If it’s a rejection then go back to being friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Her sisters know me. She showed me her brother. But do you think she knows I’m into her and do u think she’s into me? I’m hesitant as to wether or not I should tell her how beautiful her eyes were last night. Regardless I’m buying her her meal and is the outfit too casual? What shoes should I wear? I’m nervous af. She just looked so hot last night

• Show All
    • 4d

What about her calling me boo

• 4d

I call all of my friends babe/b/boo so it depends

Recommended myTakes