Do you ever get confused about whether your feelings are valid or if you are being overdramatic?

I would always battle internally with myseld about if I am doing the "right" thing. Now I have to tell myself that its okay to feel the way that I feel. But I struggle with blaming others and blaming myself, I can never decide if I did wrong or even if I just had the wrong reaction to someone doing something hurtful. For example, when my ex boyfriend told me he had a baby and was still talking with his ex I assumed that he was cheating on me. It was hurtful that he lied, because he had originally told me that he hadn't seen his ""ex" in years or thst they were not on good enough terms to talk. After I exploded on him on the phone he hung up in my face and I cried all night. And I doubted if I was holding him accountable or if I was being overdramatic. Or if my friends say something hurtful I block them and hurt in silence, while contemplating if I should apologize or if I did something to make them feel upset. Even when I knoe I have been a good friend or I can't think of any reasons why my friends might be upset with me, I still constantly question my actions and feelings. And always trying to understand how others feel leaves me feeling like I am always wrong and always making bad decisions

01