I trust too easily and my friend says I'm easily manipulated. What do I do/how do I change this?

I trust too easily and my friend says I'm easily manipulated. What do I do/how do I change this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a cynical bastard like me , also the lamestream " media " is all a pack of agenda pushing lies. Take your time getting to know people , and drop them if they show signs of being a user / 2 faced backstabber / narcissist / psychopath. Unfortunately most people are self serving , but there are some rare gems of people , sadly they are the minority.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Trust is the basis of society. That doesn't mean you have to trust everything a person tells ya, but I would rather assume the best than the worst in people. And I like to think my trusting nature attracts like-minded people ^^ Hasn't done me wrong so far.

Granted I realize I'm leaving myself open to predators that would abuse that trust, but I'm gonna keep risking that until it bites me in the ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Draw boundaries to everything..
    Like for example I have a limit of money I would spend without asking it back..
    I don't have female friends..
    But a few friend like girls and I have boundaries that I don't cross..
    Keeping things clear that I am just friend not a boyfriend..
    Just like that have limit to which you would trust people

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it just take your time and listen to people you get to know what they say how they say things.. people will tell you there real self if you just listen and watch them

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

That's the thing though, I believe their lies

• 7d

I understand what your saying but just take your time before you really trust them if you need to talk more text me privately sometime

• 7d

Just hang in there and take your time with people

• Why o you need to change this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have this problem too

1|0
    0|0
  • I usef to be the same.
    Now i question everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • l am the very same

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate is the only way... fulfill your destiny!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Here just read about self esteem and self value 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes