Is she a bitch?

If a girl doesn't like her old crush anymore (whom she was extremely attracted to) and dont want him, why would she still want to talk to him and when he doesn't, get mad at him?

This girl knew her crush still liked her but she made no effort to keep her away from her and would want to talk to him privately and when he didn't (as she would ignore him in public) she would get mad at him, give him mean looks, be rude to him and stop talking to him.

Why play such games? Why not keep away?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that’s a true bitch 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What do u mean? Why did she act like this?

• Show All
    • 7d

nah she’s wasting your time and sadly her time. she’s playing games and it’s time that shit caught up to her.

• 7d

But why play games? Its so cruel to play with someones emotions? If she doesn't like me then why play such games? Why get mad when she doesn't like me?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She just bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she wants to clear things up. Yes she Could of been really attractive to him , but that guy wasn’t her type or wasn’t what she wanted in a guy. Race, religion, background, maybe she thought she couldn’t date him or be friends with him bc she was so attractive so she stopped talking to you in person. Maybe her friends or someone was watching her and she cates about what people think about her so she couldn’t talk to you in person and the only way she could talk to you and it would be better is try to talk to you when you are alone. So your saying she wanted to talk to him alone but the guy didn’t want to talk with her. She didn’t want to look stupid she she acted like she wasn’t into you to see if you were into her. You showed her you weren’t interested so she saved herself from humiliation. No one likes to tell someone there feelings and then get heartbroken when someone doesn’t like them. Yes it’s called a crush but wen hou ususlly have crushes they are called that for a reason. She probably never knew you or how you felt so she was trying be low key and get to know you but you didn’t do it was hard for her. I don't know I’m actually kinda confused reading this

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

That's all wrong. She didn't care about race or religion. I asked her if she was free so that we can hang out but she refused saying she has things to do and would ignore me all the time
      So I stopped talking to her. If you don't like me then why should I keep running then,

• 6d

Then she started talking to me but wouldn't stop for talk. Would simply walk away. I thought she didn't want to talk and then she got really rude towards me

• 6d

Ohhhg I seee

Recommended myTakes