Is she a bitch?

If a girl doesn't like her old crush anymore (whom she was extremely attracted to) and dont want him, why would she still want to talk to him and when he doesn't, get mad at him?

This girl knew her crush still liked her but she made no effort to keep her away from her and would want to talk to him privately and when he didn't (as she would ignore him in public) she would get mad at him, give him mean looks, be rude to him and stop talking to him.

Why play such games? Why not keep away?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• that’s a true bitch 😂

• 7d

What do u mean? Why did she act like this?

• 7d

nah she’s wasting your time and sadly her time. she’s playing games and it’s time that shit caught up to her.

• 7d

But why play games? Its so cruel to play with someones emotions? If she doesn't like me then why play such games? Why get mad when she doesn't like me?