Do girls really talk too much?

Let's see... what do they call that? ...

Motormouth
Chatterbox
Big Mouth
Wind Bag
Blabber Mouth
Yapper
Rambler
Talk Someone's Ear Off
The Gift of Gab
Yacker
Diarrhea of the Mouth

It is so embarrassing sometimes when I am talking to someone, like in the car, and not staring at them, and then look over, and they have fallen asleep.

I am not kidding... this has happened to me before.

My sisters are the same way. How would you like to be in a house full of motormouth girls all day with non-stop yacking. If our parents don't hear us talking, they think something is wrong or else we are sick... lol

Why do some girls talk so much?

Are there as many guys that do the same thing?

Do you know anyone like this?
  • Do girls really talk too much?A. YES, I have the same problem... I can not stop talking sometimes :)
  • Do girls really talk too much?B. NO, I am very quiet most of the time until I get to know someone and then I open up more
  • Do girls really talk too much?C. NO, I rarely say a word, I prefer to just listen to others talk
    Vote C
  • Do girls really talk too much?D. I love listening to girls talk non-stop, it doesn't bother me at all
    Vote D
  • Do girls really talk too much?E. OMG! There is only so much I can take... put a muzzle on it please!
    Vote E
  • Do girls really talk too much?F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the survey
    Vote F

1830

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl