Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?

JWWhy do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• They're pretty gross and have no self-respect or dignity. They're just doing it for attention and comfirmation.

Haha. I sound so jealous, but it's my genuine opinion.
    I don't respect people like this.

Most Helpful Guys

• It happens a lot vice versa as well. But because we live in an age of online-lives and need for confirmation. Not much more to it really.

• Because they are attention whores. They want validation and that is how they get it. Kind of off putting in my opinion.