Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?

JWWhy do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?Why do so many taken women always post semi-nude and slutty pics of themselves in social media?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're pretty gross and have no self-respect or dignity. They're just doing it for attention and comfirmation.

Haha. I sound so jealous, but it's my genuine opinion.
    I don't respect people like this.

0|2
    2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It happens a lot vice versa as well. But because we live in an age of online-lives and need for confirmation. Not much more to it really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are attention whores. They want validation and that is how they get it. Kind of off putting in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Meanwhile the guys can post topless pictures without anyone blinking an eye.

Let people do whatever they want. If their partner has a problem with it, then let them worry about it. It's none of your business.

0|0
    1|1
    • Who said it was? I did put "j/w" only for a reason

• Show All
    • I'm nobody to judge but i think posting of your own body for attention, status and validation is very immoral and ridiculous.

women nowadays constantly complain and become both offended and defensive at an extreme rate when they feel sexually objectified. yet when you posted pictures of your body in a sexual way hoping to get likes and validation out of it then you my friend are being an epitome of sexual objectification

• Well, the thing is that you automatically assume that she's posting it for attention or validation. Maybe she's just posting it for fun. Do I believe women should be posting it just for attention and validation? Not necessarily (although I still believe they should do what they want), but you cannot assume that every girl posts that to feel validated.

• Likes. A study I read recently showed that some people kinda get "addicted" to getting likes. That might be a reason for it.

1|1
    0|0
  • For easy attention & likes. No real question here it’s obvious.

1|1
    0|0
  • My guess is for recognition and validation. They're not getting it from their relationship, so they post this to get it from wherever they can

0|1
    0|0
  • Some become addicted to the attention they receive. For some it is a ego boost.

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly to get the praise they don't get from their S. O.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just to piss off uptight prudes who can't get any action.

0|0
    2|0
  • I honestly don't see the point of it at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • BoDy PoSiTivItY

1|1
    0|0
  • they want followers

0|1
    0|0
  • For attention

0|1
    1|0
  • They are just attention whores