Why do girls care so much about their height?

It's so much more important for guys, maybe like 1 in 20 guys actually care about it, but with girls it's like 1 in 20 who don't care, I didn't think it's something girls cared about unless they were over 6ft

108

Most Helpful Girls

• Id prefer to be a bit taller. There are practical reasons and less practical reasons.

I literally need a step stool in my kitchen so I can reach stuff in the cabinets etc etc. I generally think taller is a little better for appeal so id like to be a couple inches taller, but its not something I think about often and it doesn't affect me negatively. I just go on about my day.

I would like to be able to reach shit on shelves at the grocery store without help from random strangers. I don't like that...

• We like feeling small, just like you guys like feeling tall. You can deny it all you want, but you like it just as much when she is smaller than you and looks more delicate.

• That's what I thought, but I see girls complaining about being too short, which is kind of baffling

• Well, if I were barely 150cm, I would complain too. 😂
      That height is the height of children, you can't reach shelves properly and makes finding clothes a hassle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they worry about looking to tall for guys of average height

• But if most girls don't date average height guys, why does that matter?

• Maybe they also feel that it makes them look big too or trouble finding clothes that fit right

• Yeah maybe