1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 3rd wave femininists are trash tho

0|7
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because women invented it. Specifically to destroy blacks but also everyone else in the latter stages. Notice how Blac Chya's mom can say F*ggot and not get in trouble? Cardi B can rape and rob dudes but she's seen as a victim? The feminist-left protects black women from accountability the most but it's spreading deep and far.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|1
    1|0
  • Boys AND girls can both be hypocrites and morons in equal numbers. Whether or not they even try to call themselves "feminists" isn't really important-- feminists can be hypocrites and morons, and NON-feminists can be hypocrites and morons. People are illogical and irrational; what else is new?

0|0
    0|0
  • *reading the responses*... when did these white men get so pathetic... trying to drag the rest of us down.

0|0
    0|1
    • What do you mean?

• Racist... Check
      Sexist... Check
      Self Loathing... Check
      Wants to be taken seriously... Check

lol,

• There is a British politician that gave a speech a few years ago that you might find interesting.

On youtube search for "Philip Davies MP speaks at ICMI16 London".

When I write "interesting" everyone will probably have a rather extreme reaction to what he said.

One thing to remember throughout the speech he was simply quoting statistics.

And remember he is a current member of the British Parliament, who after this speech went on to he the head of committees on gender quality.

After this speech all the newspapers in the UK set out to destroy him, but it's worth siting down for 45 minutes and just listen to what he says whether you believe him or not.

You can't debate a subject unless you actually listen to your opponent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahem, everything is full of hypocrisy. Humans in general are hypocritical 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, obviously the people who are head of the current feminist movement are upset, and emotional about little things that men do.. Some obviously gained a sort of disdain for men I would say..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ms. Watson is an honorable young lady, I pray that God will richly bless her for speaking against the misandric female chauvinists known as feminists.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y u such a bitch?

3|0
    2|9
    • Same reason why you so ugly!

• Show All
    • 7d

I’m too tired to read all that so I’m just gonna respond by saying you’re ugly. Ciaoo

• 4d

@laurenok Are you going to die? Hahaha...

• Because women are running it.
    Lol

0|4
    0|1
    • Running what? Babies with unknown father factory and if they know the father then taking alimony factory?

• Sydney Watson! Brilliant woman.

0|3
    0|0
  • You guys spend too much time on youtube.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminism is just plain bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you, Sydney!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm Sydney Watson. Yeah she's right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's misandry.