Girls, How confident are you on visiting a guy's house?

Hi, so I am from India, and which is pretty conservative place. Lately I am dating a guy from tinder, and after couple of dates the guy wants me to go to his place, which I agreed even though I knew that he lives in a rented apartment with 5 other guys. As I entered the house, he asked me to go to his room and lock the door. Which I did later he came in 15 mins, and after some time.. we dropped me back to my place at around 5 pm. But it was weird, the house was full of cigarette smokes and coz of me the other guys had to sleep on the couch.

I kinda felt weird, would you girls feel weird too.

Also, Guys, esp from india , how do you think of a girl visiting your house...
  • I want to but dont prefer, scared of roommates judging me
    Vote A
  • I want to and I dont care what other thinks
    Vote B
  • I dont feel comfortable in going in to a guys rented apartment
    Vote C
  • I have been at such places and its creepy
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go to his place. Wait after a few months and make sure it is serious. Otherwise, you're risking getting raped if its not what you want, and this is just going to lead to sex, if it's during the late hours. That is not smart of you. And I highly suggest that you do not go to that guy's place again. That is disgusting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When first dating someone, I will never go to a guy's house. I only ever agree to go there after having been on a substantial amount of dates and I know I can trust him. After two or three dates, I would never go to someone's house.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I knew the guy well then yeah, I would visit his house.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't go first date. I’d be nervous as heck. Maybe date 3

0|0
    0|0
  • You slept at his house? I wouldn’t go back unless you’re in to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel comfortable at all unless I've learned to trust him enough

1|0
    0|0
  • You really need to be careful with whom you do that so harm does not come to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the roles were reversed and I was you I would feel uncomfortable in that situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very confident with my friends. 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes