Girls, How confident are you on visiting a guy's house?

Hi, so I am from India, and which is pretty conservative place. Lately I am dating a guy from tinder, and after couple of dates the guy wants me to go to his place, which I agreed even though I knew that he lives in a rented apartment with 5 other guys. As I entered the house, he asked me to go to his room and lock the door. Which I did later he came in 15 mins, and after some time.. we dropped me back to my place at around 5 pm. But it was weird, the house was full of cigarette smokes and coz of me the other guys had to sleep on the couch.

I kinda felt weird, would you girls feel weird too.

Also, Guys, esp from india , how do you think of a girl visiting your house...
  • I want to but dont prefer, scared of roommates judging me
  • I want to and I dont care what other thinks
  • I dont feel comfortable in going in to a guys rented apartment
    Vote C
  • I have been at such places and its creepy
    Vote D

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go to his place. Wait after a few months and make sure it is serious. Otherwise, you're risking getting raped if its not what you want, and this is just going to lead to sex, if it's during the late hours. That is not smart of you. And I highly suggest that you do not go to that guy's place again. That is disgusting.