Girls, How can/do women like men instead of other women?

Women seem to have better body shape, better face and skin. Yet most women are either bi leaning towards male or straight preferring men instead of women.
What do women see in men?
What should men do to be more ssexy and appealing to women?

• I Love men , Can't explain the appeal of men to a straight male
  • I prefer sex with male for reproductive purpose, but find women better in every way possible
7d
Heyaz update

14

Most Helpful Girls

• Manly men are just great. There's no other way to describe it. The man that knows how to treat a woman, who knows how to take charge of a situation and who knows how to talk to a woman just has something that attracts girls in. There's also biological reasons but I won't get into that.

• 7d

Manly men are more appealing than beautiful women?

• 7d

Well, if you're a straight female then yeah. Men are way more sexually and aesthetically appealing than women are.

• Because we look for the exact opposite that you described. I want someone without a curvy shape, sharper - less feminine face, and skin covered in hair etc. I’m particular about the way I look, but I can’t see myself being into someone who looks like me, I need the opposite.

• 7d

What makes a man to have less feminine skin?
      " Skin covered in hair"...🤔 How much and where?

• 6d

You can imagine what you want, but that’s obviously not what I meant; I’m sure you know that

• 6d

I k I know
      Am just kidding