What does it mean when you dream of a guy you liked?

So last night I had a dream of a guy I hung out a long while ago. We just stopped talking but he still kept me on Snapchat I find it weird because usually every guy I hung out with that I met through a dating site delete me once it doesn’t work. I mean he always pops into my head when I see he sees my stories. But I never had a dream and to have a dream NOW it’s weird. In my dream i was in this classroom and he was laying on the floor next to a girl that looked to be his girlfriend and I want to say they had a baby together all I remember was just being annoying that he was there with her and I just didn’t want to see them there.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreams will just show what is in your subconscious memory. This could be incidents or people from months ago. You do not realize what goes on in the subconsious mind. There is no magical reason for why you dreamt of anyone. It has no significant meaning other than your memory and subscious mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream that became a reality once.

I dreamed of a girl I liked having intense sex with some guy and guess what? A month later I found out she was dating a guy for a month and that she lost her v card to him.

Yup my dream became true lol