Is it possible for a girl to fake being a lesbian?

I find it odd my lesbian friend claims to be lesbian, but when she's been drinking she's been trying to make out with me. Alcohol can't be used as an excuse for the different behaviour. It only removes the filters.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course. Also a lot of these gay/lesbians are bi but just don’t admit it. Have seen the gayest dude you can imagine get insanely hooked on vag when a girl wanted him. So never believe that they’re 100% anything in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Lots of women probably identify as lesbian because it is a political statement, not because of their sexual orientation.

0|0
    1|0
  • There are plenty who are fake lesbian just for attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, women got a more fluid array of arousing stimuli so i'd suppose most could be rather convincing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sir, let me give you some advice I highly doubt no one will ever give you. There are no such things as lesbian or Homosexuals, bisexual or whatever other word you can think of that has to do with it...

They all either like men and are not saying it... OR have been traumatized so much in their past, they have an utter hatred for males.

Women like that need to be loved by "GOOD" men just as much as other woman.

-Dude, if you 2 are single, you should have just kissed her, assuming she wasn't drunk and if she was, tell her she tried to kiss you when she was drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If she's even remotely attractive, get her drunk and bone the shit out of her.

0|0
    0|1
  • She may be bi and just says she is lesbian to keep unwanted guys away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, maybe she is bi. But you know, I am straight but have made out with girls when drunk just for the sake of making out😅

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really weird, why would she try to kiss you if she's lesbian? Maybe she's actually bi

0|0
    0|1
    • 1 d ago

Oh she hasn't tried. She actually has. All I did was take her put to celebrate her birthday since no one did anything for her then she was trying to be intimate with me. Which I wasn't trying to kiss her.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

I don't know. She's been rubbing her body against mine before even when she was sober.

• 1 d ago

Oh then thats good for you, isn't it?

Recommended myTakes