Are pierced nipples becoming the new normal on younger women?

I've noticed a significant increase in recent years in terms of the amount of women with these especially younger women. although the number of girls with such a piercing is still low when compared to the number who'd have a nose piercing or tattoo.

but the trend seems to be more and more girls with pierced nipples , which is why it seems like its becoming the new normal. although its possible the trend could fall from vogue just as fast as its risen

22