Are pierced nipples becoming the new normal on younger women?

I've noticed a significant increase in recent years in terms of the amount of women with these especially younger women. although the number of girls with such a piercing is still low when compared to the number who'd have a nose piercing or tattoo.

but the trend seems to be more and more girls with pierced nipples , which is why it seems like its becoming the new normal. although its possible the trend could fall from vogue just as fast as its risen

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• um. not sure. no girl i know has nipple piercings and i personally find them revolting and pointless considering not many people are going to see them..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sign of poor choices they will make in future. Same goes for meaningless Tattoos that every hoe inks in their skin.
    So I avoid those kind of Baggage.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

or poor choices there making in the present , usually its younger women who get these trendy piercings then take them out a few years ( or months ) later

• Well I have my nipples pierced twice in both and me and my man think they are sexy af

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah seems to be and it can be hot but not sure what the trend is all about

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

well there seems to be 2 trends , both very similar. I've noticed " free the nipple " posts where girls post pictures of the nips showing in tight tops. but the " pierced nipple " trend seems to be entirely separate and more about girls wanting to add something wild to there body and enhance that area , either way not sure why there is such an obsession around nipples rate now

• 7 d ago

Not sure but it’s not a bad thing

Recommended myTakes