Bestfriend vs boyfriend? being replaced by a relationship?

my best friend got a boyfriend they've been together for like 7 months now and i haven't hung out with her since. we used to hang out every day but now she cancels our plans ever chance she gets to be with her boyfriend. i asked around and everyone told me i was being dramatic and that it was obvious that she would choose him over me because a boyfriend is more important. Is this normal? am I overreacting? what should I do, please give your opinion on the topic.
  • Talk to her again
  • Get new friends
  • This is normal, your over reacting
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I've experienced the exact same thing about 11 years ago with my bestfriend. Now, they are married and we are still best friends to this day. So believe me, this doesn't have to be the end.
    A new relationship is always pretty exciting, but after some time the honeymoon is over and she'll have more time for you again. I know it's hard but do not give up on her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a new friend this girl is not cool. Even though she is dating someone she shouldn't treat you like that