Do women actually admire respectable behavior of/from men?

In other words, does being respectable really put you in a better relationship with a woman than being cocky and self-absorbed?

12

12
  • What men don't understand is that it's all about levels! Girls like bad boys? Therefore, I need to be a complete dick! Girls don't like gentlemen? Therefore, I need to be a complete asshole! NOT true!

A person is like a recipe - everything must be done with a grain of salt - too much of gentlemen, she'll think you're a push over. Be too much of an asshole, and she'll think you don't care about her. The same goes for women - I don't like cocky women, but in small doses, it's actually enjoyable because she's confident enough be humorous...

• Heck yeah

• From my own experience I can confidently say no. Here where I live, if you were polite and acted like a gentleman, girls will outrightly ignore you. Girls are crazy they like assholes and cocky men. If you are not one, then you will have to wait a lot till you find a girl that will like you for being a nice guy.