Why is it that I've never had (or even just hung out with) a female friend despite being complimented on my appearance countless times?

21

21
  • Women don’t want to be friends with you just because of your looks. You need to have a nice personality if you’re looking for a platonic friend.

• 2 d ago

Oh yes I'm aware of that. But how are they even supposed to get to know me if they aren't even showing signs of interest. My guess is that many are overwhelmed with insecurity and fear. I feel bad for them 😞.

• 2 d ago

None of that. I am very gentle, soft spoken and friendly.

• 2 d ago

Sorry, but if women don’t want to be friends with you I kind of doubt it. Were you not like that in the past? Do you look intimidating?

• Friendship isn't about looks. Now if you mean a girlfriend, I'd have to ask if you are approaching girls and getting to know them?

• 5 d ago

I have but they've all rejected or ignored me and/or show no signs of interest.

• 5 d ago

Then it's either who you are approaching, how, or both

• 5 d ago

What's the wrong way to approach? I ask because many women seem spoiled complaining about the type of approach rather than being grateful of being approached... something men could only wish for. Lol

• Only you have the answer