Girlfriend said another girl was hot in front of me? Should I start looking elsewhere?

So the ongoing saga continues with my girlfriend. I think the fact that we haven't been able to fuck has started to get on her nerves.
I knew this day would come 😞
I knew this day would come 😞
Tonight at work she was talking this manly ass lesbian chick we work with and started telling me about how cute she was and how she had a crush on her πŸ˜‘. Maybe she could have been trying to make me jealous or something but either way I feel heavily conflicted and I think that maybe it's time for me to move on before shit hits the fan 😟.
This shit right here
This shit right here
And if your wondering "oh shit awesometjs girlfriend is pansexual!" than yes she is and I knew this before we started dating but I was just happy that somebody said yes for a change and actually stuck around through all the bullshit my family puts me through (damn toddler put Styrofoam in my turtles tank today 😑, glad I got home to clean it out).
So what do you all thinl about this behavior? Should I be trying to push more intimacy or just give up and date another girl behind her back? She does still text me every morning so I guess that's a good sign but I have that feeling, and when I get that feeling... shit hits the fan 😐
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, but I see what you mean.. I don't know why she would talk about another girl in front of you.. WTH was that about? Maybe she is tryna make you jealous, but this is where it would get tricky for me.. I wanna move further, but then I wouldn't wanna drive her away, and I would wanna get closer but I wouldn't wanna get myself in too deep to and whatnot.. But she is already yo girl.. It may have been that she was tryna make you jealous.. My advice is just to keep normal for a while.. Don't be like me and overreact.. XD.. by the way, I've been wonderin this for a while now.. It's not particularly important but I'm just curious.. What "ethnicity" is she?

• 6 d ago

Darker than me πŸ˜‚

• 5 d ago

Np, thanks for caring and offering help

• 4 d ago

Of course.. You already know anytime.. 8)..

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow.. you really over thought this.

• 6 d ago

πŸ˜‚ I was worried about that. What else do you think?

• 6 d ago

Chill, enjoy what you can and just let life happen, don’t panic and sabotage a good thing