Did she really want to talk to me or was she just being nice to me?

so im talking to this girl i work with her shift ended two hours before mine she said you can call me when im on the road she was going to her other job that was a hour away i said ok i will call you i called her a few times she never picked she text me and said her phone was in her pocketbook if she knew i was going to call her why didn't she have her phone out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She's traveling. It happens when you're on the road. Do you expect her to be glued to her phone all the time? She probably forgot. Her goal was to get to work. The last thing she would expect is you actually calling. Some people don't call even when its offered. So can you can't blame her. Give her the benefit of the doubt. At the end of the day, if your that insecure, go talk to her about your questions, instead of asking us strangers who don't know her. That is REAL communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either she didn’t want to talk, didn’t expect you to call, or really did leave her phone in her pocketbook. Whichever it was, it doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’t like you or want to talk to you. It does mean she wasn’t waiting by her phone for your call.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's basic human error mate. We all do that shit from time to time. If she didn't want you to call she would have said so. Human error is in all of us.

Especially when it comes to phones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she overlooked it?

If this happened once, don't make this bigger than it is. Evaluate her on the basis of patterns of behavior and not one isolated incident.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

it onlu happend once so far

• 1 d ago

So give her a pass and try to set up something in a few days. She probably wants to talk with you and maybe spend some time together so invite her to do something when she is not distracted with other obligations.

• She sounds very responsible with not texting and driving. The call could wait. She probably meant sooner to keep her company before she pulled off and left it in her purse because she didn't get the call. 🤷😇

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have lives dawg. They don't always have their phones out, so maybe she missed your call. If she really didn't wanna talk, she wouldn't have texted you at all. Talk to her next time you see her in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • She definitely wants to talk to you 💙😇

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

how do you know?

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

You make this harder by not giving the full story. It's hard to answer truthfully without all the facts. Maybe update the question with the details 💙😇

• 1 d ago

she has a boyfriend we do talk and flirt sexual

• Seems like she didn´t really care to talk to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Did she call you back?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes