I’ve developed a crush on my new manager who is 40 and married. I feel so guilty, how do I stop?

I work in a store and we have gotten a new manager a couple months ago. Since I’m in the cafe department, he isn’t my direct manager. Everyone I work with in my department said they haven’t met him but he saw me and introduced himself to me and shook my hand. Every time I would see him he’d give me this *look*, I know the look because I’ve seen it from other guys. At my work I’m known as the “cute/hot” one from our customers/coworkers (this is what I’ve heard, I am not calling myself this). So every time I’d pass him sometimes he’d purposely ignore me and other times smile. Or I’d turn around after passing him and see him looking at me. Or from across the store I’d be talking to other male coworkers and I’ll look over and see him looking constantly.
One time he came to me with a customer who had a question and he stared at me and fumbled with his words for a little before he just asked if I could help. I think there’s attention is what I’m getting at. And yesterday I noticed he has a wedding ring, I’m sure he’s also at least 40. I’m 24.

I don’t know what to do, if I should quit or what because I see him every time I work and I keep feeling things and I try to suppress them but when I see him my heart skips. I think about him outside of work as well. Ugh, is this normal? Should I feel bad?
Updates:
28 d
Attraction *** not attention lol, sorry I’m on my phone
I’ve developed a crush on my new manager who is 40 and married. I feel so guilty, how do I stop?
Add Opinion