Girls, Why do many women (especially non-East Asians such as Latinas, whites, blacks, Indians, etc) prefer rude abusive males over kind sweet males?

I used to be a very nice guy, and kind and a gentleman. but i noticed that never got me anywhere with women. when I was a type of guy who didn't take advantage of girls, gave them respect, never yell at them, or anything like that girls would be like "awww he's so nice" and keep me as a friend, but only as a friend. as soon as i'd ask a question like "would you ever consider us anything more then just friends" i always get rejected in some shy polite way "aww your really nice but..."

i also used to never make moves on girls, i'd wait for the girl to give me a signal that she's into me, which would never come.

since i noticed kindness never gets me anything, I am considering changing my ways of approaching women

last time a Colombian Latina girl kept me around as a friend, and she was pouring her heart out to me, telling me all her stupid problems, and i was sitting there being a good friend listening, i lost my patience all of a sudden and started to verbally abuse her, and she stopped talking like "what?" then i just interrupted her, put my hand on her shoulder and slapped her in the face a bit and kissed her on the lips, and when i moved back, she was like "that was hot"

another thing is this time, when i asked the same Colombian Latina girl to be my girlfriend, i didn't ask her, i told her too, i was like "be my girl in a forceful manner!" and when she looked hesitant, and started to say something, i interrupted her like "do it!", and then we hooked up for a while before we eventually broke up

why does it seem girls don't like the gentleman? and prefer the... well... savage?
12