The guy who raped me has a new girlfriend?

I worked with a guy who was 13 years older than me, I was 18 and he was 31. We were very good friends, and everyone absolutely loved him. I was attracted to him, but never having been with a guy (not one boyfriend), I was pretty shy. He expressed interest in me and we began talking. He knew I had no experience but since I liked him, I agreed to let him kiss me.

He met behind work, and ended up assaulting me in the alleyway. He then started waiting for me before work, and told me to come over before my shift one day, otherwise I “owed him.” I didn’t know what to do, so I did. Although I’d been open to trying things previously, I told him that I wasn’t comfortable doing anything with him and had changed my mind. He raped me before I had to go in to my job.

I told a coworker we’d “hooked up” and she immediately knew that wasn’t the case. I didn’t tell my boss because they were good friends, and word got around. My boss laughed when I told him what happened. This guy then told everyone I was a slut, told me I “jeopardized his job for not keeping my fucking mouth shut,” and I ended up quitting - he then came into my new workplace and told the entire bar during a party about us, that I was stalking him, and ruined my relationship with a guy I’d been seeing. He said so many things that I had girls coming up and asking me about him and I.

Fast forward two years, and he has a new girlfriend who is the same age as I am. She’s definitely not as shy as me, and their involvement has been ongoing and consensual and both she and her parents adore him.

I don’t know why, but this is killing me. I’m so angry with myself for not telling anyone, I’m jealous because he saw me as some throw-away compared to her, and is confident in their relationship. I just don’t understand why I’m feeling this way, and I’m wondering if anyone has any advice?
5
3