Think this girl I know got her nipple pierced but not sure and its driving me crazy?

Anonymous
I've always kind of had a thing for this girl , she has a job as a server at a bar and I admit that I often check her out but she's always been cool with that and for the most part enjoys the attention.

but something weird happened the other night , I had seen her a few times and everything was normal. later at night when I was sitting at the bar , I noticed her boobs were really tight against her top and it appeared that she had her left nipple pierced , wasn't able to get a clear look at the right one. but pretty sure I saw something in that area which definity could of been a nipple ring/barbell.

but after that she acted really weird , pretended to be busy to avoid me and acted like I had seen something I wasn't suppose to. not the way she'd normally act if I had checked her out

and I'm unable to think of any reasonable explanation to explain this other than she in fact does have a nipple piercing , no way what I saw was part of a bra or hard nipple

but than I'm not sure I believe that she really has a nipple piercing but maybe she's the type as she has some other piercings in her ear and belly , being a 20 something party girl those sort of piercings can actually be rather common among that age group so maybe its possible she really has one , she also has really nice boobs and always been very open about them , she likes to show them off or do dances near the bar

but I'm unable to verify things as i can't find any pictures online of her which would clearly show that area and my curiosity is now driving me crazy
+1 y
also realise too perhaps its none of my business and she got it for her own pleasure and only shows it to guys that she's intimate with and maybe doesn't want everyone in town to know
+1 y
it turns out there is more than 1 pierced nipple , found out her sister also recently got one , it appears they both got them pierced recently and didn't want me to find out but I did anyways , so no mystery just not of pierced nipples on these girls
+1 y
i just found a picture online , its not of her but is of a female co-worker of hers who i also though might of had pierced nipples , she is in a bikini and appears to actually have pierced nipples , is objects poking through her top which seem unnatural and are nipple rings , but fact she has them does not prove other girl does but makes it seem more likely that she did do that too
+1 y
found more evidence that would seem to indicate the younger sister really did get hers done , poking around online and found some social media pages of girls who worked with her at the restaurant last summer , 2 of these girls posted pictures which appear to show them with pierced nipples , 1 is 100 % real , other i'm 95% sure is also a piercing , so that would mean at least 4 of her co workers last summer had nipple piercings , she sure was at the local hot spot for nipple piercings locally
3
3