Do you think a relationshio built entirely on love won't last?

In my opinion, love is basically just a feeling of happiness. Its the perception that there is an "important" connection that is more meaningful than the other connections in our life. Some of our perception of the relationship is true, and some of it is just fantasies built off of hope. When we experience heartbreak its just us being angry/sad/unwilling to face the disruption of our hope. Heartbreak is merely our disdain at having to face the reality that our hopes will not be fulfilled to the extent that we had fantasized about. And we all want to be loved because it gives us hope that there will be more important things to come. It gives us a sense of purpose. That's the best description I can come up with to define what love is. By my defintion do you think that any relationship built on hope can truly last? Or do you think my definition of love is inaccurate?
4
0