Do you feel there is more pressure to be extremely beautiful then ever for young women thanks to social media?

Lately I've really had to face my insecurities head on now im in a relationship before i met Matt, i never believed i was good enough and no one would just plain and simply like me for me so i put so much pressure on myself to always look beautiful and seek others approval but then id see girls on Instagram and feel bad and not good enough again for not looking like them.

Evern now im always looking at insta models before i meet up with Matt trying to get my outfits and hair like them. He dresses very casual compared to me, i feel i must look like a 10 always or he'll be disappointed which i know really he doesn't care what im wearing as long as he has my company but it still lays in my head.

It may sound stupid but I've on many occasions started crying because i can't find anything i think looks good enough to wear or i feel ugly and its prevents from going out and having fun and then i see these amazingly stunning girls on the Internet and dont understand why i can't look like them and feel it's unfair. My heart almost sinks a little inside and i start to feel sick with worry but if im not beautiful enough I'll never be happy and have a good life, i always be frumpy Alice who cleans dance floors because she's no good for anything else. I worry others see me as a looser and will laugh at me for not being good enough constantly.
3 d
I even think my obsession with my looks may have ruined my future in some ways and is the reason i did so poorly at school. I cared more about having a cut bag pack and my hair then my grades at the time i was at my most vain
15
4