Getting mixed signals from my crush? She says she's not interested but sends mixed signals and gets jealous when I'm with other girls?

She’s 24. I’m 34. We’ve known each other for 4 years now. She’s quite introverted / anxious. She has said to me she’s not interested in dating me but then persistently messages , send snapchats of her in crop tops showing her nipple when I pull back from messaging her. She vents to me about guys she’s currently dating but they all seem to be douche bags.

I did say to her that I was coming to her city she made plans to see a friend in another city the weekend I’m up knowing that I was coming. She is currently dating a guy but they’re on the verge of breaking up.

If i mention I’m going on a date with a girl she’ll get jealous enquire as to whom and change the subject. She’ll constantly blow up my social media if I don’t give her attention like there’ll be several WhatsApp Instagram snapchat posts etc.

When we are together in person she’ll engage eye contact play with her hair bite her lip. She does get jealous when I’m with female friends.

She also does similar things with me that she does with a guy she's dating - like subtle things like shares posts on social media when they have, posts pics that sort of thing.
Getting mixed signals from my crush? She says she's not interested but sends mixed signals and gets jealous when I'm with other girls?
Add Opinion