Why don't many women realize that the hints they drop are used by other women as just being friendly?

That's one of the things I always found frustrating. This whole "guys are bad at picking up hints" paired with "guys assume you like them when you're just being nice"

It's really goddamn difficult to tell the difference sometimes because what one woman might do as dropping a hint, might be completely normal behavior for another. It makes things extremely confusing since you have to make a decision on literally just behaviors that could mean absolutely anything. Seeing as how the odds are 50/50 logically speaking half the time the dude's gonna get it wrong, but I've never see girls acknowledge this.
1
2