What do guys think of shy girls?

So I'm a really shy/quiet girl, and I've never had a boyfriend. I'm not desperate; I wouldn't go out with just anyone, because if I didn't really like them to begin with, that would only cause pain to the other person. I find it SO hard to talk to others..I go to an online school, so I'm by myself and things are pretty quiet during the day. I only get to see friends outside of my family on Wednesdays and Sundays, when I go to my youth group. There are guys there, but I have a super hard time getting up enough courage to talk to them. They usually don't talk to me, so I'm usually the one to start conversations, which turn out to be really short ones.

When I'm with people I'm really comfortable with, I feel like I can be myself. I like being silly sometimes (yesterday morning I had the final countdown stuck in my head, so I was walking down my kitchen in slow-mo). I love the princess Bride (go Miracle Max!) and I usually volunteer on Saturdays at an animal shelter, because I love animals. I don't like most shows on the TV, in fact I HATE Glee. Everyone seems so self-centered and they think they're the best in the world. But I love watching M*A*S*H, The Beverly Hillbillies, I Love Lucy and Newheart. It's the same with music. Most of today's music I don't care for. Though I like Elvis, The Chordettes, Ben E. King, and those types of bands. I also love Flyleaf and Skillet. I hate to admit it, because I feel like it sounds kind of funky, but I have this guilty pleasure of collecting gnomes... Though I don't tell anyone because it sounds strange.

And something else I NEVER tell anyone are some problems I used to have. One is that I used to be addicted to masturbation (I used to have to have an orgasm at least three times a day). I got over the addiction, but I still have trouble every once in a while.

I don't know if there's something wrong with me or not. Personally, I like a guy for who he is, more than what he looks like. Looks change throughout the years, so a relationship based on looks probably won't last.

Anyways, what's your opinion on shy girls? What would be your opinion of me? I'm 15, by the way. I'll be 16 June 22. Thank you, and have a blessed day!
+1 y
How did this end up in Sexuality? Sorry, wrong category..
+1 y
to how shy am I:

I'll talk to people if they talk to me...but I feel like I am blushing. I'm very soft spoken, and people ask me to speak up sometimes. Once I had to work up enough courage to go talk to the guy I like. I finally sat down on a couch by
+1 y
him, but I froze up and forgot what to say! Sorry, I'm not allowed to chat with people :/
What do guys think of shy girls?
6
0