Long Distance, Sh** Test or Not Interested?

When we first started talking we agreed that if we clicked she would decide in 2021 whether she would travel with me around the world indefinitely. She seemed super estatic about the idea when we first met, she showed a high level of interest in me, but recently she's been seeming less interested. Today, she says that she might want to go to grad school after college or get a job. I said traveling is impossible then.' she says " it may be possible, it might not" Then she says " I don't want to stand in the way of you finding someone else who may be more available to travel. I LIKE YOU A LOT, and want to travel with you anywhere, but it would be unfair for me don't to hold you down. I don't want you to feel obligated to me " Later she mentions her guy friend, who has a girlfriend but kept flirting. She told him that she wasn't interested. She mentions how confronting guy friends who like her is hard. So then naturally I asked, so are you uncomfortable with me flirting with you? Be honest. She then replies. "NOT YOU." She's been avoiding my flirting attempts lately so she says " sometimes i'm just awkward or bad at responding." Later she beings up ANOTHER guy who basically she says she "admires a lot!" and that she thinks is too perfect for her is a mini celebrity and who is up on a pedestal to her. But she mentions she would never go for him because he's too perfect. She then lists all these qualities and observations about the guy just like gushing. I told her she has a crush, she said yeah, but a platonic one? She said she wouldn't date him because she's not his equal. She then asks me if I have anyone that impresses me like that. I say "no, I like you but I don't see you on a pedestal." She texts a BLUSH emoji. She mentions ANOTHER creepy guy who stalked her. She called him a" basic white guy" I said and you like black guys, (I'm black) she says.." lol and Asians, and you are asian" (inside joke that I look Asian). So this implies she likes me? Confused.
Long Distance, Sh** Test or Not Interested?
Add Opinion