Why would a girl not admit her feelings towards a friend; keep saying we're just friends; while blaming the guy for not behaving as her boyfriend?

I'm curious to hear what you guys think about this one.
I have this one friend I truly do care about, and do not see as of now a romantic future with her.
We have loads of fun together and share a lot.
Yet she asks of me to behave like her boyfriend without saying explicitly. She asks to share my bed, massage her, cuddle her, going somewhere with her while in a group, then come back with her; spend the night at her place to reassure he; teases me r and so on.
Some of her friends even hinted at me that there was something there; like telling me you know she needs this kind this kind of man.
Some of her friends are even calling her on this behavior. one of them telling her; girl from where I stand you're the one displaying feeling; or let's ay with of you are playing.
But then we sometimes end up having huge fights; and all of her blame comes out as me not being a good boyfriend; or treating her well as a girlfriend; while she insists that she sees me as only a friend. Even our friends that were present during the last one told me man we're sorry top say this; but this looks like a breakup! The stuff she blames you for is what a girl blames her boyfriend not her friend.
It's quite hard for me because I truly so care about her; but as of now it's a my best friend not as something romantic.
So if you could give me your opinion on this; it would be appreciated.
Why would a girl not admit her feelings towards a friend; keep saying we're just friends; while blaming the guy for not behaving as her boyfriend?
Add Opinion