Girls, what does it mean when a girl holds a guy?

I started thinking about a time back in high school. I knew this girl in choir. Her name was Kori. Very pretty and great personality. I would have loved to know her better. One day I started to stand out in the hall before class started. Everyone pretty much would just say hi and walk in. The hallway was pretty much emptying of students and it was almost time for class to start. Kori showed up and i said hi to her. But she smiled and came up to me and hugged me. She held me. It was a good two or three minutes she held me. I wrapped my arms around her and at first i was shocked. My heart pounded. But then i felt a strong wave of emotion fill my heart and body. We just held each other. It felt like eternity and i never wanted to let her go. And it seemed like she didn't want let me go. She was maybe 16 or 17 and i was 17. After she held me. She started to let me go but we kind of let go each other by holding our hands then our fingers together then she left to go into the choir room. I have never felt so much passion and love in my life and i am currently looking for that same feeling today. I still don't know why she did that. I think about her times. What does it mean? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
I still think about it...
I still think about it...
3 d
We were classmates. I knew her in choir for at least a yr and a half. I don't know why started thinking about it now. But i shake wanting to feel that again. Would i ever feel that again?
1 d
Updating for new followers.
22