How do I get everyone on board for putting daughter on adderal?

My friends thinks she need on it because she is overweight super obnoxious and irritates them when they visit. My husband and I are separated he does not want her on it. He is concerned she only eats when she is off of it and she eats herself sick. Also she has been in two fights at school since taking it. That was only because I told her to fight back.

I kind of went behind my husband's back to put her on it. I don't think she takes it over there. I have to fight her to get her to take it, because she said it makes her suicidal and not like anything. I told her dr and he says all of this is normal and gets all panicky when we talk about taking her off of it.

He said this is going to help her get intoharvard and be super focus and take life seriously like I want. He said bad things could happen if she went off it. I work 90 hours a week, so I have to rely on other people making her take it. Any suggestions?
10 d
My friends like her so much better now and she lost 13 pounds.
10 d
The dose is really high for a kid. I asked the dr and he says she needs way more because her adhd is super acute.
1
3