Is my tomboyish sister jealous of me and my friend?

My sister had always been a tomboy, And she consider herself to be one of the guys, who don’t get along with other girls. She’s not pretty, since she’s overweight, and have an average face that she never take care of, but she always act like a tomboy to attract men’s attention, and at the same time she complain of how they never see her as being more than a friend, and she even told me once when she was drunk that she hate me sometimes cause most of her guy friends always ask her to set me up with them.
I am 21 and she’s 19 so I always tried to encourage her to be more feminine, but she keep thinking that she’s ugly and that no matter how much make up she wear they won’t be attracted to her.

The thing is that when they come home, they always insist for me to join them, in their conversations especially when there’s also my attractive friend. But my sister always get bitter and angry, and find a way of telling us that our feminine talk is boring and to leave them alone. Is she truly jealous?
She actually dress up like the girl
In the pic
3
2