How do you get over a friendship ending?

I knew this girl for like six months. We were really close and shared a lot of secrets. To make a long story short she was saying some really mean things about another friend of ours who I’ve known for like six times longer. I guess it was bothering me because one day when I was really drunk he questioned me about it and I told him the things she said about him. I passed out later on that night and wokeup with a sense of regret. They live together now and he basically confronted her about it and she denied it claiming I’m the one who said most of it. The guy who told her I said so apologized claiming that he shouldn’t have said he heard it from me and he still doesn’t like her. Obviously my friendship with her is over. She has unfriended me on everything. It feels really bad losing her in my life because we never even talked about it. She doesn’t even know the circumstances behind me telling him. Honestly I was so drunk I just wanted to lay down and I probably would’ve answered anything as honest at the time, even though I take responsibility for having told him. It feels so hard to get passed. I think about her a lot more because of the situation and I wish I could go back in time and undo everything. She just ghosted ME with no questions.
How do you get over a friendship ending?
Add Opinion