Why do women want men to do things that they're not willing to do themselves? Are all women like this?

Why do women want men to do things that theyre not willing to do themselves? Are all women like this?
DISCLAIMER!! I'm genuinely asking this. I've never been in a relationship myself BUT this is the kind of things I've seen happen to people close to me, and seeing this happen has scared me from dating.

So I've been noticing things that women tend to demand but not supply in the relationships of some friends and family of mine. My brother just divorced his abusive wife, his ex girlfriend was also abusive, my sister has done this to all of her boyfriends, and my step brother recently got out of an abusive relationship himself. The list below are the things that all these women do to their partner:

She doesn't want him going out with friends, but when her friends wants to have a girls night out at the club he have no say in what she does.

She gets pissed when he likes another girl's pic on social media and says it offends her, but will always talk about how hot some male celebrity is.

She accuses him of cheating for having a casual non romantic conversation with another girl, but thinks it's perfectly fine to flirt with other guys and says "it's just for fun, what's your problem?"

When she gets sick she wants him to take care of her, make her soup, massage her, cuddle her, etc. but when he gets sick she tells him to take care of himself.

she tells him that her sexual history is non of his business and how dare he ask her about it, but she feels like she needs to know about ALL his past relationships.

If he cheats, how dare he, but if she cheats, she gives him a list of reasons why she did and how she's innocent.

During sex he better do whatever she wants, but she doesn't have to do anything he wants. She's the arbiter of what happens in the bedroom, she's satisfied and he's not.

That's just to name a few. I don't want to believe that women are like this, but it happens too frequently. My brother's now ex wife, his ex girlfriend, my sister, my stepbrother's ex, and more. Are women just like this or are these just bad women?
0
1