What does it mean when a girl messages back only after 5-10 hours when I can see that she is online almost 24/7?

I ( 23 ) met this girl ( 22 ) at my internship (both interns) and it seemed like we get along pretty well. We talk a lot whenever we meet and she laughs at every joke I make, even the bad and stupid ones. The only other person that ever did that was my ex. Now we met like 3 times in the past 1,5 month. Whenever I text study related stuff she responds instantly. But whenever I tell a joke or ask a question about her life (so basically non-study related text messages) she takes like 5-10 hours to respond. Whenever I go online I see that she is online or has just been online. She has been doing this from the very beginning. She does always respond, so in the first week since I met her I'd try to keep the convo going. But after a week I just didn't feel like continuing to talk to her. Difficult part is that I think I actually fell in love with her. So her texting game is driving me crazy tbh (even though we didn't even text that much since she responds so late).

What to do and what is she thinking?

TL;DR: I like this girl but she responds after 5-10 hours to my messages. We get along well irl, but on whatsapp she seems so uninterested.
4
1