Forced to separate with my girlfriend?

We have been dating for 8 months. At the beginning everything was amazing, but everything has changed after moved to another country. She first got a job there and her company paid for the hotel. Right from the beginning she was against to live together when not married. But she did me a favor. But situation has deteriorated when we moved to another flat. Although I got a job I did not have any money to rent a flat, and she and her comapy carried this burden.
When I earned my first salary, I gave her full access.
In two months I was so stressed out from my job that this affected our relationship. Sometimes I was in panic because my probation period was not over at that time and I thought they going to kick me out of the job. Later when she decided to adapt stray cats despite the fact that I have allergy, I was even more stressed out. She has started to blame me, telling me that I am overreacting and do not have time to solve household routines.
It is due lack of time.
And recently she told me that she needs to live alone for a time. I lefted her appartments and rented partition. Now she does not want to reply to my text messages and asks for one think "I need to be alone".
From my side I am going to use some psychological support, and learn how to deal with my work stress a little better.
I do not want to break up with her. And she does not want to do this too. But I am puzzled now.
Forced to separate with my girlfriend?
3
3