Does she like me and if so why is she showing these signs now after 4 months?

I don't know if I am reading too much into things, but I have a strange hunch that she likes me in that way. I am not gonna give a long novel just gonna point out certain big key things she does. She talks to me in a submissive tone that she doesn't use towards any other co-worker. She says my name in a really cute tone and way too. I have a weird name by the way. She could just see me as a friend as that's the way I see her currently, but she also gave me one of her head bandanas. And today was the most surprising. She did the usual "hey insert my name" in a the usual submissive voice. And she did something that she has never done since the 4 months I've been working at this new job. She I guess tried to rub or pet my back but instead grabbed quite a bit handful of my ribs with her hands and quickly rubbed it. I've never see her to do this to any of the other guy employees or even her female friends. And two more key big things I picked up on. She would profusely look up at me when talking to me in her friendly tone. She's quite short compared to me so I was able to look fully into her eyes. Last thing today she did something kinda odd. She came and checked on me to see how I did cleaning the bathrooms. She knows that I know how to clean the bathrooms and I have done it before numerous countless times before. When she came to see how I did it appears she just came to thank me and ask me how my day was. Then just ended up talking to me about off topic non work related things.
She likes you
I am not sure she might
She doesn't like you
Vote C
She just sees you as a friend.
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
5