She is dying to know who I like but claims that she doesn't like me. She says she's trying to get me to date her friend instead. Thoughts?

So there's this girl that I like and I've been trying to find out if she really likes me too. Cause I'm not trying to confess to someone and maybe embarrass myself by getting rejected. A few days ago, she called me and was dying to find out who I like. Apparently, she was hoping for me to like one of her friends. But I don't really know if she was telling the truth. At first, I told her that I liked nobody, but she told me to tell her who I like over and over again. During the phone call, I made a couple of jokes and she laughed really hard at each one of them. Later, she asks for my brother's number and I gave it to her. She texts my brother and tries to find out who I like! My brother replied with, "You like my brother, don't you?" but she denied it and yet again told him that she was trying to make me date her friend. So this brings myself to my question: This girl is dying to know who I like, laughs really hard at my jokes, but says that she's trying to get me to date her friend. Any idea if she's telling the truth or if she actually likes me? Does anyone think she's trying to cover up her feelings or am I tripping?
2
3