What, if anything, should I do here?

I'm a guy who's into verbal teasing and humiliation, being laughed at, etc. Got into an argument with a chick on here over a question-- but rather than either accept my side or stick to the argument-- she decided to start making fun of me. Whenever this happens, I usually warn them that it isn't going to have the desired effect-- because I'm a pervert, not a full on creep. This chick though-- though she hasn't mentioned my handle, to her credit-- made a post asking about guys like me, and quoted me in it, saying that she would find being with a guy like me interesting, as that's kind of her nature. I replied to her and somebody else talking about the kind of issues it probably stems from, and very openly agreed that they were a thing for me-- then after saying she found the idea interesting-- she suddenly went quiet after my response. Should I attempt to persue something out of it, should I NOT? I'd like some kind of action, even if it doesn't lead anywhere-- but I don't wanna be a genuine fucking creepass in trying to get it. So what should I do here? Yeah, trolls are most likely gonna rip this to hell-- but I'd like some actual answers, if anyone has any.
What, if anything, should I do here?
Add Opinion