Have you ever been accused of having sex with someone you didn't have sex with?

So i had this friends with benefits... well, because of her dumb ass attitude, we just made it fuck buddy, but even with that... it didn't help anything. I had a female roommate a while ago, and my fuck buddy tried to play it off cool like she didn't care, but every single second she'll bring up my roommate. Eventually, she did what many women do... destroyed the whole thing, not only did she assume i was having sex with my roommate, she then convinced herself i was, and ended the relationship BASED off of what she assumed.
Now, if i was having sex with my roommate, i wouldn't have cared, but the thing is... i Literally wasn't. Why do women do that? make stuff up, convince themselves its true... and just become judge, Jury, and execute whatever judgement they want?

As for my friends wit... i mean.. fuck buddy... i tolerated the accusations for a while.. i took it that it was insecurity/female craziness... but when i knew it was actual craziness was when i showed up in a government car... and she accused me that it was my female roommates car... thats when i quit. i can tolerate a lot... but, "you can't fix stupid" -Ron White. the license plates on the car literally said "government"... but she said it was my roommates car lol.

Any one else every been accused of having sex with someone you werent having sex with and got judged, no jury, and exiled?
5
2