Guys, be honest, which type of girls attract you more and make you want to know them so bad, to be more than friends?

Ano_nymuso
I'm actually the kind of girls who, when I enter somewhere new, will talk to everyone and start laughing with them. Like eberyone says, I'm super cool to be around. Exept that I'm too sassy and I get in fights a lot. So it's kinda hard for a guy to talk to me cuz they're all scared I'll rudely reject them exept if they're really brave. But I noticed lately that quiet girls who are probably introverted are the most likely to have guys fall for them. Maybe for their shyness or mystery. While for me, I caught shy and nice guys attention instead. i like who I am of course, but I'm just curious about who do YOU get attracted to more generally?
Sassy rude and loud but funny girls
Quiet shy and mature but boring girls
GirlGuy
5
0