MOST (not all) women think they deserve the world being handed to them on a silver platter, & they're wrong. (*Got burned by some skank last night*)?

APEXGuerrilla
I'm mad because I got burned by a dumb bitch last night so decided to rant here. So MOST (not all) women think like just because they have a pussy between their legs they deserve better treatment than anyone else, like the world owes them something, like as if they and their emotions were special & somehow excluded them from having to abide by the rules. Well, I have something to say to these women: "WAKE UP, BITCH!" *SMACK* Look, biologically speaking, there are, in nature many reasons why the smaller, child rearing sex is more picky. Look it up. However let me spit some facts you may not love. ;) In nature, as well as in human societies, Love & sex is NEVER... I repeat, NEVER consensual, PERIOD! Obviously what happens when the bigger, faster male squirrel catches the little frisky one? He RAPES the shit outta her. Now surely we don't do that, correct? Nope. Mistaken. When a guy sees a girl he likes, does he stop her and ask for permission if he can flirt with her, or if he's allowed to seduce her? Fuck no! He just does it, without the most minimal second thought. Whether he is successful or not depends on skill level. The best seducers get the pussy. Is this consensual? Fuck no! You only think it is cuz you're retarded. Basically human dating rituals is basically the dude gaming the shit out of a girl until he gets the pussy & then he RAPES her. True love? Nope! Oh & guess what else? For 98% of human history, women were literally a MAN's PROPERTY, which he could simply RAPE any time he so desired. Its not until recently that MEN gave women their so called rights. That's right, you're welcome. Also, who protects you from being Raped all day, everywhere you go? The mostly MALE police force. Otherwise, make no mistake, we'd go right back to the dark ages. So the next time you feel the desire to say some stupid shit about how women deserve this or that, consider we all have to work for everything in life, no one deserves shit, and don't. thanks
1
2