I am not sure if I should text her or just wait for her to reply? Am I being passive aggressive?

Anonymous
I met this girl at the end of last year, we started going out in the new year. We live about an hour and a half away from each other. Things were going great, until suddenly a week and a half ago she started getting distant. She has always taken a long time to respond, but it started getting a lot worse last week. She is a nurse, so she works crazy schedules, and she’s apparently been taking on more work.

I asked if we could go out last week because I knew it was her weekend off and she turned down two hangouts, one because she was tired and the other because a serious family thing came up. I completely understood and just figured we’d catch up the next weekend. I asked her out for Valentine’s Day and she said she couldn’t because she was working. Then I asked if there was anytime this weekend I could take her out and she said she was working all weekend. I asked her if everything was ok, because she was seeming distant. She assured me she was just busy. But that hasn’t improved communication at all, she goes to bed insanely early so we can’t talk much at night.

We were kind of talking last night, and she never responded to my messages. Normally she responds in the morning, but lately she hasn’t been. I haven’t sent her anything all day, and part of me feels bad because it’s Valentine’s Day, and I feel like I should say something since we’ve been going out for about 3 months... but I also figured, the same goes for her. If she wanted to talk, then she would have responded to my messages. But I just don’t know if I am being passive aggressive and childish over this. Thoughts?
1
3