Since men are so superficial when it comes to looks should women start becoming more superficial when it comes to money?

Anonymous
I constantly hear how all these men have these crazy high beauty standards. Should women start to make it more challenging for men? I already know no man is going to agree with me hear so this question is more for the women. I don't think it's fair how men have all these preferences and we as women are afraid to voice how we feel. I oftentimes hear women say " it's all about personality" whereas men would say" I want a red head" or something asinine like this. I feel women in today's society are to nice to men. Ladies we have to start laying standards on guys because they do it to us! Milk them for what they got.
21
1