Why did she act like this when I’ve never spoken to her before?

hannahdennis
ASKING FOR A FRIEND. PLEAE DO NOT ASSUME THIS IS ABOUT ME. I AM ONLY ASKING FOR A FRIEND.

My godmother went bowling where my ex and his girlfriend happen to work, and my godmother said hi to my ex, my ex was uncomfortable and didn’t want to talk. It was a few months later we broke up and our break up wasn’t great, it was a rough break up. When my godmother said hi and he said hi back, his girlfriend came by and asked him, “who is this?” looking at him like ‘what the hell’. And my godmother spoke up and said “Oh I’m... Godsmother” and my godmother said she instantly wasn’t interested in the conversation and gave her a dirty look when she heard my name.

Why is this? Why does he act like this? Why does she act like I’m someone who wants her dead?

She has seen me before and gave me a death glare, I’ve never spoken to her or said anything bad about her, my ex and I do not talk but he always stares at me with no dirty look, just no expression on his face, like he wants to talk but for some reason won’t just stares and watches me from a far. He won’t stare at me when she’s around, if he does, he’ll hide it from her and wait until she’s not looking and catch a few glances at me.
1 y
Even thought they didn’t have a good break up, he will still talk to her family, but not when she’s (his girlfriend) is around. He won’t even look in his ex’s girlfriend families direction.
7
3