I and the girl I’m talking to are having communication problems. Did I really mess this up in details and what should be my next steps with it?

Lakshaye1706
I have been talking with this girl I met at a party. We barely know each other. Last couple days we were just hitting it off completely like there was understanding and sexual chemistry and we also decided to go on our first date next week.
She was even snapping and texting me back and forth like crazy. She told me her sister is leaving for work for some months this weekend and she would spend time with her till then.
She has not been consistent in replying all day! She was taking hours and it was frustrating for me. I basically told her that if she couldn’t reply back I don’t think I should waste my time. It was not so well thought action from me! She was mad for a bit but then she said she doesn’t take ultimatums and being controlled well but now she knows where we both stand. Did I really mess it up badly? And what’re some next steps I should take?
0
1