Why do so many females think it's okay to suggest or joke about chopping off a man's penis?

BeenThereLovedIt
Seriously - A girl posts a question about a male cheating and there's frequently female responses that suggest that the male needs to be castrated. That isn't something to say even remotely joking or in jest. Any male who suggested mutilating a female sexual body part would be labeled an incel or misogynist, so why do we let females get away with these disturbing statements and not call them out on it?
1 y
I think I need to clarify-
For a male to hear this is pretty much equal to someone suggesting your children need to be sexually abused. It's that offensive to us.
1 y
Ok, so maybe this is more of a peeve of mine than anyone else, but at the same time, I was around when the lorena bobbit story hit the news in the 90's and remember how women idolized and literally hero-worshiped her for cutting off the guys' dong. It was upsetting then (and now) to see so many people think it's okay to suggest that it's okay or appropriate to castrate a man, or even joke about it, and I personally put it right up there with child molesting - it's not okay.
7
5