Girls, HELP What does she do this with me? HELP!! ADVICE please? NO RUDE COMMENTS OR STUPID REMARKS?

john9095
Ok this is a complex story but I’m gonna boil it down to this A female coworker sorts what I say into that im either mean or angry to or at her or that I’m making assumptions about her or that Im threatening her which I've never done but she will take some comment and think im threatening her. She has also asked me 2 times why I talk like that? I talk normally like no one else says that to me except her. Then she is bothered by the fact that I don’t believe everything she tells me and that i believe what other people tell me about her. L:ike recently someone told me she had said i wasn't mentally there then a few days ago she tells me after not saying a word to me in over a month. she says I never said that is this one of your assumptions? I was like no someone over heard u say it and they told me. she's like you believe them? i was like yea who else am i supposed to believe you haven't talked to me in a month. She tells people She doesn’t talk to me because mean to her or rude to her even though Im not. I happen to like this girl like I've kinda developed feelings for her. We have never dated or been in a relationship. Even she obviously thinks I hate her
3